About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Native Australian Jon-Antony attended Regency College Culinary school in Adelaide, Australia, where he studied for 4 years. While in Chicago Jon-Antony has been featured on CLTV, ABC-7, and Fox News in the MORNING, Hungry Hound, WGN-TV, Chicago Sun Times, Chicago Tribune, WWD Chicago, Chicago Magazine and The Reader. He was also invited by the Art Institute of Chicago to guest lecture a class on his Food Fashion Show. He was teaching cooking classes in culinary venues around the U.S.A.for about 6 years and helped open Table Fifty Two (Art Smith’s restaurant). He is currently working on his first Cook Book “My Life In America” One of Jon-Antony Recipes was featured on the “Martha Stewart Show” Feb 14th 08 He has Cooked with and Food Styled for such clients as: Abigail Johnson Doge, Michael Schlow, Nick Malgieri, Ted Allen, Art Smith, Gwyneth Paltrow, Oprah Winfrey, Giada de Laurentiis, Rachel Ray, Cyndi Lauper, Rocco Dispirito, Mayor Dayley, Padma Lakshmi, Eric Rupert, had a recipe featured on the Martha Stewart show and recently dessert for Paula Deen and John Ledgend. And more great adventures to come........

Monday, September 13, 2010

You Don't Now Jack......but you will soon

Its been far between posts, and that will change as i move on in my life both culinary and personal. I guess i reached a point of enough and broke down in a way that I've not experienced or really understood until now! Please don't take my ranting as I'm angry as misinformed or ignorant people may do.... blogs are a spot for you to release  as are other social networking sites. We all go through different passages in life, I chose mine while in the US and don't regret a minute. given the chance would i change some decisions sure who wouldn't given the chance, I stand by mine and I plan on being truthful in the pages of my book. The talk of me doing this book has already cause some repercussions I get it and I'm good with it, remember these days everybody has a voice and the tools to drive that voice! So no matter how much power, influence or money you think you have the truth does come to surface in many ways. One day my voice will be heard and it will be truthful and its not always going to be good as life is. I know I'm not leaving the US just now, this is just a part of me trying to re-heal myself and hope you can respect and understand my opinions for now. Pieces is a trusting, devoted and emotional being and when that is broken or taken for granted its probably one of the worst things you can do. I get making money is crucial to life, I good with what I've done and will do my best to make right what is not. Thanks to all who have helped and been supportive and lots of love, best wishes to you and all that you do.

Peace Out

JA

No comments: